Bilingual Web Marketing Manager
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: To be discussed
Are you passionate about digital, content creation, SEO, social media, PPC and project management? You will love working for a position that allows you to perform a multitude of varied tasks, use your creativity and work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team. If you want to learn about Web marketing, take on challenges and interact with customers of all kinds, Adeo is the place to blossom!
Adeo Internet Marketing inc. Is a company specializing in digital marketing, social media, web development and e-commerce. Our customers are mainly located in the Montreal region, but also in the Eastern Townships and the United States. Our team, located in Magog, is looking for a Web marketing manager who will actively participate in our growing business. With the collaboration of the marketing coordinator and the graphic designer, the project manager ensures that he/she manages effectively the marketing strategies deployed while finding new opportunities in the market.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with our team for clients in several sectors.
- Develop strategies for online campaigns, analyze data and find new opportunities for Web optimization.
- Develop, implement and plan Web and marketing design strategies to achieve success and increase customer growth.
- Set up promotional campaigns.
- Analyze campaigns and Website performance using integrated analysis tools and reporting.
- Increase and optimize conversion rates for different campaigns.
- Be up-to-date on current and emerging digital marketing techniques that can help improve strategic marketing efforts and apply this knowledge effectively.
- Plan, launch and optimize paid campaigns (Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Create and write content, in addition to planning and publishing articles and other content on websites and social networks.
- Follow up with team members internally and with clients.
Training and Skills
Level of studies
• College or university degree in marketing, communication or other related field.
• Experience of 1 to 3 years in a similar position in an agency.
• A candidate with Google AdWords certification will have priority.
Bilingualism is MANDATORY. An English-speaking candidate will have priority. The vast majority of projects (90%) will be in English; A perfect mastery is essential.
- Knowledge in SEO.
- Proficiency in Google Adwords, Analytics and PPC.
- Experience in Web project management.
- Experience with a CMS or WordPress.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Demonstrates teamwork, confidence and ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Willingness to learn and progress with the recurring changes in the digital marketing industry. Ability to quickly learn new tools.
- Ability to manage several priorities strategically, good organizational skills and identify new business opportunities.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a sense of superior initiative.
- Ability to work in teams and communicate easily.
How to Apply